- Broad shoulders
- Full Bust and Back
- Undefined waistline
- Weight on the waist
- Thin Legs
- Hips narrower than Bust
Skirts Shape, Designs and Patterns
- Apple shaped can opt for A- line, straight and pleated skirts.
- A – Line skirts will balance your upper body with the lower body.
- Straight skirts till knee length can be perfect choice when clubbed with tops having deep necklines; and empire tops (Tops which flares from the bust area).
- Avoid fitted tops and ones with heavy embellishments, ruffles, and clinches at the waist area.
- Peplum tops which sits below the waist and stand around hipbones will also balance your hip to shoulder ratio.
- For pleated skirts, choose one in which pleats start below waist area, to give volume at hip area and balance to the waist.
- Prefer solid color tops with deep necklines and printed patterned skirts, to draw attention towards lower part of body.
- If going for patterned tops, than cut it till belly and layer it with solid block color jacket or shrug to give you a thinner elongated look.<< Back to main article