- Weight on hip and thighs, below your waist
- Narrow Shoulders than your hips
- Smaller Bust line
Skirts Shape, Designs and Patterns
- Pear body shaped women can opt for A –line skirts, skirts with flips (Skirts which fits around waist and flares around hemlines) and wraps.
- Avoid short and tights skirts as they will highlight the problematic areas.
- A – Line skirts till knee or ankle length can be the best option when clubbed with embellished tops at the neck area. This will help to elongate shoulder and neckline.
- Peplums tops that nip at the waist can be tried too.
- Pleated and Box pleated skirts should be avoided as they will add bulk to the hip area.
- Pear shape should carry patterns and prints in tops and keep skirts plain solid color preferably dark to get slimming effect.