Red the first color in the rainbow from the top is an attention seeker. It is color of love, blood and fire. In general it has both positive and negative effects:
Positive – Passion, Love, Seduction, Energy, Excitement, Power
Negative – Aggression, Anger, and Danger.
Red is a captivating color and helps to draws attention towards you. It pumps adrenaline levels and raises excitement. Red color also tends to raises blood pressure and respiratory rate. People who like red clothes are considered to be more aggressive, energetic, and intense and release their emotions soon.
Red Apparels & Accessories
- In India, red is marked as an auspicious color, so preferred by brides during wedding.
- Red is also a perfect date night color. It makes you look hot and sexy. It’s best when used in small doses. Overdose can make you look like a sex kitten. Instead of choosing whole red dress, try to combine your dress with red accessories like red nail paints, lip sticks, clutch, handbags, sandals etc.
- Red is best when you want to take the charge, not when you are part of team.
- Red also makes you look heavier, so choose it wisely.
- During job interviews, stay away from this color as it can make you aggressive, angry and can convey wrong message to interviewer.
Red comes in various light and dark shades. Apart from these, red with blue base is known as berry red and one with yellow base is known as tomato red.
Click for Color Orange >>